Sunday, January 12, 2014

New room for the little guy


We've been in our new home a little over a month and I finally had some time to really figure out what I wanted in my little guys big boy room and what needed a new home. We got rid of his glider and changing mat, and a small storage container and settled on his room having his book tent, big boy Chair and his toy box. Also since he loves Disney's Cars we decided to go with that theme.

I made some picture holders with the help of my hubby. We had made some for his baby nursery and we loved the way they cover up an entire wall and hold pictures. 

These photo holders are really easy to make and pretty inexpensive. I paid about $20 for all if the materials needed to make these. 

Here are some pics I took along the way.
Foam board, material, ribbon, thumbtacks and a glue gun is all you need. We ran out of silver thumbtacks so I left the middle board alone.

Here are some more pictures of his room.

He loves it!! We already put some pictures on his picture holders and he loves waking up and seeing all his CARS buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment