Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Disney Side @ Home Celebration

A couple of weeks ago I received an awesome email informing me that I was chosen to host a Disney Side @ Home Celebration. I applied for this opportunity through a group called Moms Meet. Last week I received my official box from Walt Disney World Resorts & Park for hosting my Disney Side @ Home Celebration. 

Inside was an awesome piece if luggage (which hubby took on his trip to North Carolina this week). American Tourister is the official luggage of Walt Disney World & Disneyland. We received the 20" At Skate luggage in black with red accents. I'm so happy that we received the black one so my hubby could use for his travel. He was very excited to have this for his trip.

When I opened up the suitcase we found tons of great Disney items!
Everything we'd need to celebrate our love for Disney!! In the words if my little guy "ooooo." Balloons, tattoos, cups, plates, napkins, Mickey cookie cutter, cupcake liners, craisins, decorations. 
Plus games, face paint guide, measuring cups.
HP Photo paper, bracelets & Run Disney cheer cards, ESPN bumper stickers
A WDW vacation planning DVD, Muppets calendar and an awesome luggage tag.
And these amazingly beautiful poster prints. So cute!!

And now to start planning a way to celebrate all things Disney with some friends. Stay tuned for pictures of my event. I'm incorporating Cars into the celebration somehow since my little one is obsessed with Mater (aka Li) and Mc Queen (aka vroom vroom).

**Disclosure: I received free products in order to host the Disney Side @ Home Celebration. The opinions expressed here are my own."

No comments:

Post a Comment