Thursday, May 29, 2014

Try good2grow juice w/coupon

I've seen these cute bottles around but could never bring myself to spend a whopping $2.49 on one juice bottle. A couple of days ago I came across a coupon for a free 6 pack refill when you buy 1 good 2 grow juice bottle. I did some research and decided it was a great time to try this juice. It has no added sugar, no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives & no GMO. 

Here's the link to the nutrition info for apple juice: http://good2grow.com/nutrition


I bought the juice with the Thomas spout which was a veggie blend juice which has less sugar than the apple juice and it was very good. They have tons of different characters to choose from. The best part is that the spout is spill proof!!


You keep the spout part, clean and reuse with the 6 pack refills. 


To get your coupon you can go to the Good 2 grow Facebook page https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1495777063971983&substory_index=0&id=1446209825595374
or go directly to Common Kindness http://www.commonkindness.com/

You will need to set up a login and then you can print your coupons. My local grocery store (Safeway) had an electronic coupon that I loaded onto my card so check your store e coupons to see if your store has one too. 

I paid about $2.50 for the 1 juice bottle and received the 6 pack of refill bottles for free. They are super convenient for picnic lunches or school lunches and did I mention that they are spill proof!! And did I mention that my little guy LOVED the veggie blend juice!! I need to go back and get more juice with my printed coupons!!

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment