Thursday, April 24, 2014

Wine lovers coupon

I posted last week about a great coupon from Albertsons and there's still time to take advantage of this great deal! Check out the Albertsons Big Book of savings at your local store to get your hands on this coupon.

It's $40 off of groceries (anything in the store) when you buy any 6 bottles of liquor or wine listed on the coupon. One of the wines is Once Upon a Vine. It is on sale for $7.99 when you buy six bottles. The wine would total to $47.94 (remember to take tax into account) and you receive $40 of groceries free!! Or I like to see it as less than **$13 (taking into account the tax)  for 6 bottles of wine. 

**My total ended up being $54.76 for the 6 bottles of wine and $41.19 worth of groceries. 

So here's what you need to know, before you get too excited call your local Albertsons to find out if they even have the wine. Mine was out of stock but I traveled 15 min to a different one that had a few in stock. The coupon states you can buy any variety of Once Upon a Vine. I haven't tried them all but the Big bad Red blend is very good. I'm not a reviewer of wines so here's a link to a review of the wine. My review is that I almost finished the whole bottle in one evening so I think I liked it a little. 





So here are some things to keep in mind. Once you call to make sure the wine is in stock make a plan for purchasing $40 worth of groceries. Have a plan or else you might end up with $40 worth of donuts. You can buy diapers, sunscreen, toys "anything in the store" as the cashier put it. There aren't too many great deals at Albertsons this week so I bought things I needed that didn't have coupons and weren't on sale anywhere else. 

When you go into Albertsons go get your six bottles then begin shopping for the groceries (just to make sure the bottles are actually in stock). Then go find you $40 worth of free groceries.

I hope your trip is much more enjoyable than mine as I had a grumpy toddler with me who thinks he can put any toy in the basket. 

Happy shopping & enjoy your delicious beverage!!

No comments:

Post a Comment