Wednesday, November 6, 2013

More kitchen fun!!

I'm always looking for things to help entertain my little guy in the kitchen. He loves to be close by wherever I am at and I spend quite a bit of my day in the kitchen. I found magnet scenes at dollar tree. I also bought a pizza pan to keep the magnets on and he's been enjoying playing with the magnets while I'm cooking or preparing meals.

This morning he woke up very early, so we made breakfast for his poppa and this was the snowman that he put together.

He's slowly seeing where the hat goes and will point to and name the snowman's nose and eyes and mouth.

He also enjoys playing with the nativity scene especially the animals and baby Jesus.

How do you keep your little ones entertained while you cook or work in the kitchen? I'd love to hear your great ideas. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment