Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Showing off our #DisneySide year 2

My little guy celebrated his 2nd Birthday with his favorite Disney characters. This party was planned from Arizona and took place in Texas. My mom and dad did such a great job getting these decorations made. Thanks to Pinterest for getting our creative juices flowing. 
Mater is my little guys favorite character from Disney's Cars but he loves most of the other cars as well. Here are some pictures of the decorations we used to help celebrate my little guys birthday.

This cake was delicious. Oh Yeah Cakes really hit this cake out of the ballpark. It was beautiful and delicious!! Check their Facebook page out here: https://m.facebook.com/OhYeahCakes



Everyone had a blast with all of their Disney's Cars goodies. For the second yeAr my little guy wore a home made number shirt. 

I still have his Buzz Lightyear 1 onesie from last year and this one held up in the wash so it'll go in his keepsake box.

Time to start thinking about what theme we'll go with for year three. I'd love to see pictures of your Disney themed parties!! Please share if you've thrown a Disney party. 

For ideas to throw your own #DisneySide party check out these websites:

DisneySide.com
DisneySideCelebrations.com

Happy Celebrating!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment