Thursday, September 26, 2013

Zevia soda review

My good friend and fellow blogger introduced me to Zevia several months ago and I fell in love with this all natural soda. With 15 different flavors you are sure to find a flavor that you like. I am guilty of drinking 3 or 4 diet sodas a week and by switching to zevia I get the sweet and fizzy craving satisfied but I feel better about drinking it since its all natural!! 
My favorite flavors are strawberry, grapefruit and cherry cola. Now don't expect these sodas to taste like your average soda, they are naturally sweetened with stevia and naturally flavored. Zevia recommends to drink them when they are very cold and they even have recipes that you can try. You can check out more information on this great soda on their website http://www.zevia.com/.

Since Zevia is sweetened with stevia, it’s naturally zero calories. The unique formulation makes Zevia ideal for oodles of people including the health conscious, “bad soda” enthusiasts, dialysis patients, diabetics, moms, dads, kids, grandparents, cousins, strangers and neighbors. In fact, a branded form of stevia is now the #2 most purchased table top sweetener behind Splenda, and the #1 natural sweetener.

Request your coupon here: http://www.zevia.com/coupons

Now the fun part, Zevia recently sent me a free six pack of their awesome soda and offered to send five of my readers a free six pack too!! 
Here's what you need to do:
1. Like my Facebook page: Crazy Wonderful Motherhood https://www.facebook.com/mommyhoodismessy/posts/1420903588136862
2. Comment on this blog post: why you'd like to try Zevia or what's your favorite Zevia flavor.

I will randomly pick 5 winners. I will notify you as a response in the blog comment and send your information to Zevia. Zevia is responsible for sending out your Zevia six pack. Crazy Wonderful Motherhood is not responsible for prize fulfillment.  Ok Ready, Set, Go!!! I will take entries until Tuesday (Oct. 1) at 5 pm (mountain time).

14 comments:

  1. I will promote this on my blog boards! I love Zevia in grape

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Liked" you! I love the cream soda flavor. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked you on facebook :) as Heidi Bee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to try either Strawberry or Orange!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liked you on FB as Jessica S-M (name is spelled out)
    jshallow01 @ hotmail.com
    btw - when does this giveaway end?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not tried strawberry and I think my kids might like to try that one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great!! As you can see this is my first giveaway!! It will end on Tuesday at 5 pm mountain time!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Liked. Zevia is a great option for everyone. I love the grapefruit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here's the announcement if winners:
    https://www.facebook.com/mommyhoodismessy/posts/1424561454437742

    ReplyDelete